Thank you so much for taking the time to visit this website. I am a husband, father, realtor, traveller and enthusiast for everything local, looking to help spread the word about the people and places that make our area authentically local.
I was born and raised in the South Windsor area, attending all of my schooling in that area. Upon graduating from the University of Windsor with a degree in education, I took the opportunity to travel and work abroad for several years, mostly in Italy and the UK. It was here that I learned how to really work with people.
As a realtor with Royal LePage Binder Real Estate I pride myself on serving my clients with honesty and integrity. Helping my clients each step of the way through the buying and selling process, while always being there throughout the time in their home, is something I pride myself on. It’s more than just buying or selling a house, it’s about finding a home. The people, businesses, schools and places of your neighbourhoods all factor into what makes a home a home. We work together to establish the goals the goals you would like to achieve and always keep those goals in mind while make decisions. I look forward to serving you, your family and friends in the near future.
Ready to get started on achieving your buying or selling goals? Let’s connect!
Working for you
- Establish your goals and timeline for owning a home
- Help you in understand the buying process
- Assist in helping you get a pre-approval of a mortgage from financial institution
- Gather and share market information to help in the decision process
- Set up showing appointments and guide you through homes
- Represent your best interests in negotating property offers
- Helping you each step of the way through the process
- Client Appreciation Program – keeping in touch and providing value through the years you are in your home
- Help you establish your goals and timeline for selling your home
- Educate you on the current market conditions
- Generate comparables to establish a realistic and accurate price for your home
- Create professional looking photo and or video to showcase best features of home
- Market through a variety of platforms and media to give your home the most exposure possible
- Negotiate on your behalf to achieve the best possible sales price and terms
- Client Appreciation Program – keeping in touch and providing value before, during and after the sale of the home
About Royal LePage Binder Real Estate
July, 2008 marked the merger of Royal LePage Liberty Realty and Royal LePage Binder Real Estate and the establishment of a new Tecumseh branch making Royal Lepage Binder Real Estate one of the largest real estate brokerages in the area.
Royal LePage Binder Real Estate offers their valued client/customers a full range of marketing services through their full time, experienced Sales Representatives and Brokers in Windsor, Tecumseh, Kingsville, Belle River and Amherstburg offices.
Actively involved in the community Royal LePage Binder has worked tirelessly with the Royal LePage Shelter Foundation to raise money for those who need assistance and shelter in the local community. For the past 14 years the Annual Charity Golf Tournament and other fundraising activities have raised over $300,000 for local shelters such Hiatus House.